Many of our customers and partners have asked why we offer our service featuring PayPal, an eBay company, as the primary payments processor.
Simply stated, we believe PayPal has created the safest, easiest-to-use, and most cost effective platform for businesses and individuals to send and receive money.
Why should you rely on PayPal for your transactions? Here are a few points about PayPal:
- PayPal offers one of the safest platforms for online commerce, with fraud rates at a fraction of those of typical e-commerce offerings.
- PayPal offers ease and flexibility; accepting all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), as well as all major debit cards, electronic checks ("e-check" or ACH), and direct transfers.
- PayPal offers low merchant rates with no set up or recurring costs.
Here are some quick facts on the popularity of PayPal:
- PayPal completes over 2 million transactions per day with over 150 million accounts in 190 countries worldwide.
- PayPal is processing over $150 million in payments per day and will transact over $60 billion in total payments in 2008 alone.
- PayPal, and its parent company, eBay (NASD: EBAY), are both profitable, and leaders in ecommerce.
We have chosen to build our business on PayPal because PayPal offers the safest, easiest-to-use, and most cost-effective payment processing service. Along with the over 150 million users, we hope you can share our confidence as well.
Note: You don't need a PayPal account to make purchases on PaddyGold auction. Paypal processes the credit card payment and sends it to your credit card company, you don't have to sign up for a Paypal account if you don't want to. If you wish to purchase bid credits or pay for item, follow the easy steps described on the site and when taken to PayPal to process payment look to the left side of the screen, there you can find the link to use your credit card safely, without having to sign up for a PayPal account.